In recent years Singapore has emerged as a leading global business destination favored by entrepreneurs from across the world. According to Forbes.com, it is one of the world’s nine best countries for business. While the country’s taxation and legal systems are extremely business-friendly, it helps a new entrant to hire a company registration specialist that can help them navigate the process minus any roadblocks.
If you are planning to establish a new business in Singapore, here are six reasons why you should consider recruiting a professional firm with expertise and experience in company registration processes in Singapore.
- Foreign investors are not allowed to register their companies on their own; as a result they need to engage a consulting firm for company registration. Professional consultants do this day in and day out, which means they are equipped to insure the process is as smooth for you as possible.
- Having an expert team take care of the process will leave you with one less thing to worry about, as they will take care of all prerequisites of incorporating a company in accordance with local laws and regulations. You will have only two responsibilities as far as the registration procedure is concerned: arrange all the necessary documentation and pay the registration fees.
- You can rest assured there will be no costly mistakes in the incorporation process. Having a professional to do the job eliminates the risk of errors, which have a way of creeping into the most meticulous process, particularly when you are in unfamiliar territory. You will likely save yourself much stress, and even financial setback, by hiring an incorporation consultant.
- Another advantage of entrusting the job to a local registration specialist is that they are well versed in how the system works, including the latest regulations that need to be adhered to. Because it’s their job, they will have the most up-to-date knowledge of recent changes in procedures and formalities, which you possibly cannot learn by reading up online.
- An experienced company registration specialist will have deep understanding of industry-specific regulations and requirements as well as human resource laws applicable to the business.
- A Singapore-based incorporation specialist can be appointed as the local representative of an international business, thus bringing the tremendous advantages of local knowledge and networking to the new enterprise.
These are only some of the benefits of having a company registration consultant in Singapore. Whether you are a Singapore resident or a foreign investor, licensed company registration firms, such as KC Ha Consulting, offer end-to-end services that take care of the entire business setup process for you through tailor-made service plans.
Additionally, a registered incorporation firm will be your lifelong comrade in your entrepreneurial journey in a country that is revered the world over for its ease of business.
However, before you hire a company registration firm, it is important to learn more about their experience in the field as well as the core team, so that you’ll know who will be the people representing your business to the Singapore government.